Saturday, February 21, 2015

Couple Love


Young age couple love and they are One day like Valentines day.............................LOvE............................. 
Couple Love are the best love in the world and we are always fine one day see to couple love .I love how you complete me. I mean, i knew we weren’t going to be perfect from the start, but i know that i’m so blessed to have you. We fight on the daily, and i cry almost every other day, but truth is, there’s no one i’d rather cry for. You had no idea what you were getting yourself into, what you were falling in love with. I still wonder how you do it, from time to time. You have put up with my stupidity, my selfishness, and my insanity, and you still do. There’s no one i’d rather put up with, and no one i’d rather yell at. We can make it work, i know we can. You’re the only forever i believe in, i love you . You say i’m predictable, and i’m silly to doubt that you love me, but you’re almost too perfect to be true. If there were anyone else i could be with in this world, it would still be you, it will always be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment